To create an account:
- Click on LOGIN at the upper right corner.
- A "sign in" page will come up. Click on "Create an account," at the bottom.
- Fill in user login, password, name and email. For "Organization or School" input your department AND institution.
- For “Receive Email Updates” choose “Yes, send me emails” to opt in to receiving MCRN newsletters. The newsletters will include important network-wide announcements. Only directors and hubministrators can send newsletters.
- Again click on "Create Account," at the bottom.
- Check the inbox of the email address that you entered for your confirmation email.
- Open the email, and click the confirmation link. This will open a window with a login screen.
- Log in to the hub to complete the account activation. This brings you to your Dashboard.
To set up your profile:
- On your dashboard, go to "Profile," listed second in the gray left-side column.
- Your name, organization, email address and receive-update preference should already be listed.
- Upload a picture of yourself by clicking "Change picture"
- Click "Upload an image" and choose a picture from your computer's files.
- Click "Save changes." You'll now see your image back on the Profile page.
- Enter your employment type, your home page, and research interests (or focus groups) by clicking on "Employment Type", "Web Site" and "Interests", respectively. Note: Each entry has a Privacy setting. Please leave on "Public." (Else, choose "Registered users.")
- If you haven't already, choose "yes" to opt in to receiving MCRN newsletters.
- It is optional to enter ORCID (http://orcid.org), biography and country of residence.