CliMathNet Conference 2016 – Call for Abstracts
The fourth CliMathNet Conference will be held at the University of Exeter, from 5th to 8th July 2016.
The themes of the conference will aim to provide a forum for mathematics and statistics applied to weather and climate science, and will include:
• The development of novel methodologies to paleoclimates;
• Planetary system modelling;
• Weather and climate forecasting, and;
• Coupled social-environmental systems.
Invited speakers include:
• Andrew Stuart (University of Warwick)
• Geoff Vallis (University of Exeter)
• Hayley Fowler (Newcastle University)
• Klaus Fraedrich (Universität Hamburg)
• Nathan Mayne (University of Exeter)
• Rachel Kuske (University of British Columbia and MCRN)
• Sofia Olhede (University College London)
Call for Abstracts:
Participants are invited to submit abstracts for talks and / or posters related to the conference themes. Abstracts for oral presentations should be submitted by 1st April 2016; abstracts for posters should be submitted by 15th April 2016. Please ensure that the abstracts are a maximum of 500 words, and if any special characters are to be included, please use LaTeX. Abstracts should be e-mailed to Emma Clarke, indicating your preference for an oral presentation or a poster.
Registration – will soon open and details of registration are to be published shortly on the CliMathNet Website: http://www.climathnet.org/meetingsandevents/conference2016/