CliMathNet Conference 2016 – Call for Abstracts
The fourth CliMathNet Conference will be held at the University of Exeter, from 5th to 8th July 2015.
N.B. (4/29/16) Updated deadlines
April 30: Oral presentation abstracts
May 4: Early-bird registration
May 31: Poster abstracts
The themes of the conference will aim to provide a forum for mathematics and statistics applied to weather and climate science, and will include:
• The development of novel methodologies to paleoclimates;
• Planetary system modelling;
• Weather and climate forecasting, and;
• Coupled social-environmental systems.
Invited speakers include:
• Andrew Stuart (University of Warwick)
• Geoff Vallis (University of Exeter)
• Hayley Fowler (Newcastle University)
• Klaus Fraedrich (Universität Hamburg)
• Nathan Mayne (University of Exeter)
• Rachel Kuske (MCRN and University of British Columbia)
• Sofia Olhede (University College London)
Call for Abstracts:
Registration is Now Open and can be completed via Exeter Online Store.