Monica Romeo created this post
CliMathNet Newsletter - Monday, July 13, 2015
In this Newsletter:
- Prof. Chris Budd OBE Announcement
- Statistics for Climate Science; A Course for Principal Investigators
- XXXV Dynamics Days Europe 2015
- PhD Studentship - Climate, Harmful Algal Blooms, and Human Health Ref: 1857
- SECURE- Statistics of Environmental Change, Resources and Ecosystems, One day Launch Event
- Subscription Details
MCRN and CliMathNet have an organizational collaboration funded by the National Science Foundation under the Science Across Virtual Institutes (SAVI) program.
CliMathNet is a network, based in the United Kingdom, which aims to bring together Climate Scientists, Mathematicians and Statisticians to answer the key questions around climate modeling (in particular understanding and reducing uncertainties in observation and prediction).This is an area of science that ranges from numerical weather prediction to the science underpinning the Intergovernmental Panel for Climate Change (IPCC).